LGM Pharma is a Teriflunomide 163451-81-8 active pharmaceutical ingredient supplier distributor, based in the USA.
Questions? Call our customer API support number 1-(800)-881-8210.
LGM Pharma offers this active ingredient but not the finished dosage forms.Inquire about Teriflunomide
|Synonyms:||(Z)-2-cyano-alpha,alpha,alpha-trifluoro-3-hydroxy-p-crotonotoluidide, A 1726, A 77-1726, A 771726, Aubagio, Flucyamide, HMR 1726, HMR1726, SU 20, Teriflunomide, UNII-1C058IKG3B|
|Molecular Weight:||270.207 g/mol|
|Assay/Purity:||Typically NLT 98%|
|IUPAC Name:||2-Butenamide, 2-cyano-3-hydroxy-N-(4-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, (Z)-|
- On November 22, 2013 Health Canada approved the novel once daily pill Teriflunomide for the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Teriflunomide was approved by the FDA in September of 2012 for the treatment of patients with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis, or RRMS.
- Multiple sclerosis has recently been in the spotlight worldwide with Jack Osborne, son of Ozzy Osborne performing on Dancing with the Stars. Jack suffers from MS.
Products currently covered by valid US Patents are offered for R&D use in accordance with 35 USC 271(e)+A13(1).
Any patent infringement and resulting liability is solely at buyer risk.
API’s From Quality Manufacturers:
- Cost effective materials based on specific requirements
- Small quantities for initial research and larger development quantities towards product commercialization
- Technical packages, letters of access to filed DMFs
- Complete assistance in any regulatory filings
- Top quality GMP certified manufacturers
- Have necessary regulatory credentials