LGM Pharma is a Gabapentin Enacarbil 478296-72-9 active pharmaceutical ingredient supplier, based in the USA.
Questions? Call our customer API support number 1-(800)-881-8210.
LGM Pharma offers this active ingredient but not the finished dosage forms.Inquire about Gabapentin Enacarbil
|Molecular Weight:||329.389 g/mol|
|Assay/Purity:||Typically NLT 98%|
|IUPAC Name:||1-(((alpha-isobutanoyloxyethoxy)carbonyl)aminomethyl)-1-cyclohexaneacetic acid|
Gabapentin Enacarbil News:
- Gabapentin Enacarbil, CAS# 478296-72-9, is also known as Horizant, which is marketed by GlaxoSmithKline.
- Gabapentin enacarbil is the first medication in its class to be approved for the treatment of moderate-to-severe primary Restless Legs Syndrome.
- The once daily dose of gabapentin enacarbil is typically taken at 5pm.
- Symptoms of RLS tend to occur during periods of rest or inactivity, such as nighttime. There is currently no cure for this chronic condition.
- Restless legs syndrome may also known as Willis-Ekbom disease, or WED.
- RLS adversely affects 2-3 percent of the U.S. population.
- One clinical trial of patients who received gabapentin enacarbil indicated that 67.6 percent of these patients reported a 30 percent reduction in pain associated with their RLS symptoms after being dosed with this drug.
Products currently covered by valid US Patents are offered for R&D use in accordance with 35 USC 271(e)+A13(1).
Any patent infringement and resulting liability is solely at buyer risk.