LGM Pharma is a Alogliptin 850649-62-6 active pharmaceutical ingredient supplier distributor, based in the USA.
Questions? Call our customer API support number 1-(800)-881-8210.
LGM Pharma offers this active ingredient but not the finished dosage forms.Inquire about Alogliptin
|Synonyms:||2-((6-((3R)-3-amino-1-piperidinyl)-3,4-dihydro-3-methyl-2,4-dioxo-1(2H)- pyrimidinyl)methyl)benzonitrile monobenzoate, 6-((3R)-3-aminopiperidin-1-yl)-1-(2-cyanobenzyl)-3-methylpyrimidin-2,4(1H,3H)-dione monobenzoate, Alogliptin benzoate, SYR 322, SYR-322, UNII-EEN99869SC|
|Molecular Weight:||339.39 g/mol|
|Assay/Purity:||Typically NLT 98%|
|IUPAC Name:||Benzonitrile, 2-((6-((3R)-3-amino-1-piperidinyl)-3,4-dihydro-3-methyl-2,4-dioxo-1(2H)-pyrimidinyl)methyl)-,monobenzoate|
- Alogliptin was approved by the FDA on January 25, 2013 to treat type 2 diabetes.
- Alogliptin is available in 3 forms: Nesina (alogliptin), Kazano (alogliptin and metformin HCl) 1 and Oseni (alogliptin and pioglitazone).
- Kazano is a once daily single pill which combines alogliptin and metformin, alongside diet and exercise, to treat the symptoms of type 2 diabetes.
- 23 million people on the United States suffer from type 2 diabetes, and this number is only expected to increase.
Products currently covered by valid US Patents are offered for R&D use in accordance with 35 USC 271(e)+A13(1).
Any patent infringement and resulting liability is solely at buyer risk.
API’s From Quality Manufacturers:
- Cost effective materials based on specific requirements
- Small quantities for initial research and larger development quantities towards product commercialization
- Technical packages, letters of access to filed DMFs
- Complete assistance in any regulatory filings
- Top quality GMP certified manufacturers
- Have necessary regulatory credentials